Agenda and Workbook
- NAEP and 12th Grade Preparedness for College and Job Training - David Driscoll, Ray Fields
- A New Vision for State Leadership - John White, Stephen Osborn
- Educator Evaluation-Improving Instruction for All Students - Janice Poda, Mary Dean Barringer, and Irv Richardson
- Leadership and Systems Thinking
- Overview of the Comprehensive Centers Program, 2012-2017 Award Cycle
- The Building State Capacity and Productivity Center is based at Edvance Research, Inc. The BSCP Center encourages you to visit their About the BSCP Center Overview.
- The College and Career Readiness and Success Center is based at the American Institutes for Research. The CCRS Center encourages you to visit their resource, College and Career Readiness and Success: Inventory of Policies, Programs, and Initiatives.
- The Center on Enhancing Early Learning Outcomes is based at Rutgers University. The Center encourages you to visit their resource, Using Assessment to Improve Teaching and Learning for Young Children Birth - Grade 3. (CCSSO is a partner in CEELO.)
- The Center on Great Teachers and Leaders is based at the American Institutes for Research. You may find information about the GTL Center on their Overview page. (CCSSO is a partner in the GTL Center.)
- The Center on Innovations in Learning is based at Temple University. You may find information about the Center in their Overview document.
- The Center on School Turnaround is based at WestEd. You can find more information about the Center on their About Us page.
- The Center on Standards and Assessments Implementation is based at WestEd. You can find more information about CSAI on their About Us page.